Look who's 8 months old!
What I've been doing:
Standing - sometimes even on my own!
Crawling like a champ
Saying "Dadadadadadadadadada"
Screaming when I'm happy!
Waving
Clapping
Dancing - rocking back on all fours when music is playing!
Constantly smiling
Andrew continues to be a very happy baby. I still have yet to go out in public with him without someone commenting on how happy he is or his easy smile. He loves his big brother and squeals every time he sees him. Gavin, in return, calls "Bruder (brother)!" while walking through the house looking for him or if he hears him cry. They are so precious and I love them to bits and pieces.
The following pictures are of Gavin dancing. He's gotten into break dancing lately and will do spins on the ground until he gets dizzy.
Gavin test rode Ryan's tricycle. Hmmmm, I wonder what Gavin is getting for his second birthday?
Little Andrew is getting into everything these days!
The boys eating breakfast.
Gavin waking Andrew up from his nap and then wrestling with him.
The weather was cool so I took the boys to play on the base playground.
Gavin thinks that he needs to wear his seatbelt too. Safety first!
We went to the Columbia zoo on Sunday with friends, the Caplingers and Kildrons. Gavin ran around like a maniac and the boys got stuffed elephants and crocodiles.
Gavin likes to come into our room in the morning to watch a little Blue's Clue's before breakfast.
Gavin is such a big boy ... a bike helmet and riding in the front part of the shopping cart.
My world - my beautiful, precious boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment