Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Air Force Ball 2009 and more!

Brett and I attended the annual Air Force Ball. Here are a few pictures from this past weekend!

This is Kate. She is William's mom (born one day after Andrew!) and as you can see, we're ecstatic to have a night to ourselves!
William's Mommy and Daddy - Kate and Kevin (Hobbs)
A few Gambler girls - me, Swanee, Kate, Laura, and Christy!

Me and Tiffanie - She's in the 55th squadron but was in Korea with us.

Tiffanie and Gabe (LARS)

Brett and a couple of happy friends (red is our squadron color - hence all of the red!)

Jeremiah Weed shots to finish off the night with Big Dog himself!

Andrew loves the truck!


William and Andrew a week after they turned 7 months old!

Ryan and Gavin playing with Gavin's Thomas the Train set in their G.I. helmets!

So happy when he's naked.

The boys hanging out in our room.

I went to the kitchen and Andrew came looking for me!

Poor, poor Andrew. I have no idea why Gavin loves doing this so much!

Ryan and Gavin flying high like their daddies!

2 comments:

Taylor Design said...

It was so fun to see a pic of you, Kate and Tiff. You girls look great!

Brad & Kimber said...

You are one hot mama! And Brett's okay too guess :) Yall look great!