Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Long time!

I haven't posted in forever due to not having a computer for the past year.  Now that Brett's household goods have arrived, I can finally start posting pictures for the grandparents again.  Here are a million pictures from the past few months living in Seattle ...  

February






March











School concert

Andrew joined his brother on the top row.



Rehearsal for the night concert.

Andrew's favorite hat






Poor Drew


Brother makes it better!


Driveway leading up to Grandma and PopPop's

PopPop's birthday


Andrew thinks these bandaids will make my headache go away.








April






Lunch at UW













Andrew's favorite place at Grandma's


Watching Grandma prepare homemade eggrolls
Drew burned his fingers on the stove.









Tulip Festival









May





ER visit for a cut chin


















Kids decorated Grandma's birthday cake.








Western Festival at school



In trouble











Gavin's allergy appointment

Lunch at Nordstrom Cafe


June









Mom and Dad weekend to Vancouver


Visit to see Allison at the station



Crossfit buddies threw me a surprise going away party!

Andrew wasn't tall enough to ride the go-carts.

Go-Carts



Moving day!







July



What an amazing 11 months I spent in Seattle.  I met amazing people, made new friends, the boy got to spend time with my mom and dad ... I'm so happy we made the decision to move home for Brett's last year in Korea.  What a blessing that we were able to do so.  I'll miss Seattle ...

No comments: