One of the first things I did when we got to Seattle was enroll the boys into Brooklake Christian School. I was so worried that there would not be any openings since school was starting in two weeks. Thankfully there was one space in Gavin's class and two openings in Andrews. Phew! Gavin goes to school MWF and Andrew T/TH. I would like it a lot more if they went on the same days but I'll take what I can get!
![]() |
| Andrew on his first day of school |
| Gavin taking pictures of himself. |
![]() |
| Gavin's first day of school! |
![]() |
| Hahahaha. They were sick of taking pictures. |
We went to a friend's birthday party on Lake Washington. It was a perfect day and, to my surprise, the boys took off their clothes and jumped into the water!
| Making them run in the field around to dry off. |
Puyallup Fair
![]() |
| Gavin really liked that fair scone! |
![]() |
| Gavin LOVED the giant slide. We went air born a few times and I swore he was going to flip off. |
| Gavin loved these obstacle courses. |
![]() |
| Andrew eating his scone. |
![]() |
| Hahahaha. In the pirate haunted house. He claimed to love it at the end. |
![]() |
| He loved the bubble gun |
![]() |
| After taking the previous picture he said, "No! Cool!" and posed like this until I took the picture. |
![]() |
| Hahahaha. You can see Andrew's razor incident. |
![]() |
| We fell for it and paid $12 for the pictures from the pony ride. They were so cute! |























No comments:
Post a Comment