Here's our little Andrew. He's getting over his jaundice and the doctor ok'd being taken off of the bilibed. His score is still a little elevated but the doc said it's likely due to him being 1/4 Asian.



Already cheesing for the camera.

Gavin has been doing well with adjusting to being a big brother. He has started petting Andrew but still shows little interest in him. In his 'me time' Gavin has taken new interest in building things and has become an expert with his legos!



I brought out Gav's old baby things and Gavin hopped right into his beloved bouncy chair.

We've had beautiful weather in South Carolina and decided to take Gavin to Swan Lake Iris Gardens. It's about a one to two mile walk around the lake and Gavin walked about a quarter of it all by himself. The following picture looks like Gavin is running to Brett but he ran right passed him. Hahaha!


I wish Andrew could have been here for this picture but I left him at home with my mom.




Already cheesing for the camera.

Gavin has been doing well with adjusting to being a big brother. He has started petting Andrew but still shows little interest in him. In his 'me time' Gavin has taken new interest in building things and has become an expert with his legos!



I brought out Gav's old baby things and Gavin hopped right into his beloved bouncy chair.

We've had beautiful weather in South Carolina and decided to take Gavin to Swan Lake Iris Gardens. It's about a one to two mile walk around the lake and Gavin walked about a quarter of it all by himself. The following picture looks like Gavin is running to Brett but he ran right passed him. Hahaha!


I wish Andrew could have been here for this picture but I left him at home with my mom.

2 comments:
You look fabulous! And Andrew is so precious! So glad to hear that things are going well :)
another cutie, deb! i love his hairline... <3
-una
Post a Comment